Let your care begin with Alves & Martinez Physical Therapy & Athletic Performance
Alves & Martinez physical therapists use a unique combination of manual therapy, corrective exercises and strengthening to assist in a faster recovery from injury.
Our goal is to restore function and allow you to move and feel better and to assist in helping you regain performance at the highest level.
Athletic Performance – Individualized strength and conditioning programs designed to help athletes perform at their ultimate level. Comprehensive program that include strength training, speed and agility training, and cardiovascular training.
One on one Pilates sessions for mat and apparatus.
Our dynamic team includes Physical Therapists with backgrounds encompassing a wide range of specialties including: orthopedics, strength and conditioning, dance and performance movement, ergonomics, athletic performance, and Pilates.
• One-on-One treatments with your physical therapist
• Personalized Home Exercise Programs
• Outcome and value-based treatment to give you the best outcome possible
Experience the Difference
Treatment is one-on-one with your physical therapist who will give you an individualized treatment plan addressing your limitations and goals for the best possible outcome.
Injury Risk Assessment
Alves & Martinez Physical Therapy Clinics provide evidence-based injury risk assessment through FMS and SFMA to look for movement pattern asymmetries.
Injury Repair & Prevention
Our physical therapists specialize in movement restoration with corrective exercises, sport-specific rehabilitation, and individualized movement and mobility programs.
- Individualized Movement and Mobility Programs
- Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- Pilates and Pilates-based Rehabilitation
- Therapeutic Yoga
- Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy
- Injury and Fall Risk Assessment and Prevention
- Movement Restoration with Corrective Exercises
- LSVT Big Program for Parkinson’s Treatment
- Strength and Balance Exercise Classes
- Sports Performance
- Performing Arts Medicine
- Injury Prevention Screening for Youth Sports Teams and Organizations